Monday, September 21, 2009

Sleepy Bunnies

I found this pattern for the baby binky bunny on Etsy a while back and thought it was adorable! These two bunnies are cousins - the corduroy one is for your little one, Elana! I made one for my baby as well, but have yet to finish the girl bunny (everyone's convinced I'm having a boy, so I started with that one.) Some of the fabric for the quilt is from Amy Bulter, and few are Japanese prints from Superbuzzy. Michael helped organize the quilt squares - he has a good eye!

Lucy was suspicious of the bunnies at first, but eventually warmed up to them. I'm sure she would *love* them if they had a squeaky on the inside!


2 comments:

elana said...

likey so much!

elana said...

These are adorable sharon and so well-crafted looking!! None of the insanity of the Cozy Kitty. These are beautiful bunnies. Thank you so much for making one for me - you are the bestest sister.